Helping You Release The Pain
of Emotional Attachment
For convenience, please order the CD in your own currency:
Remember, you do not need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal.
Hear a 1 minute MP3 sample
Now available as an instant MP3 download. Click the mp3 order button:
The Cord Cutting Technique
Cutting Negative Cords of Attachment - For Good!
This CD provides much needed support & positive reinforcement
We all have energetic connections with other people. We continue to make new energetic connections with other people every day. When we fall in love or have children, we allow certain energetic connections to grow and get stronger and stronger. We know these energetic threads as love, intuition, concern, a knowing.|
Other emotions that we have are also based around how we feel about other people and aren't so uplifting. Emotions like fear, anger, hatred, jealousy, or bitterness.
I think almost everybody who shows up in our lives does so for a reason. It's as if we are meant to be attached to that person in some way, for a set amount of time, because they have something to teach us, just as we have something to teach them. The process of that, is such, that it can have a good effect on us, or a bad one.
Good, can be, things like acceptance, comfort, contentment, delight, ecstasy, friendship, glee, gratitude, happiness, kindness, peace or love.
Bad or negative, as well as the destructive emotions mentioned earlier, can be things like disappointment, discontentment, disgust, frustration, horror, pain, rage, resentment, vulnerability and worry.
So What? You might ask.....What can I do?
Learning to recognise the emotions that are involved in our negative relationships with others gives us a measuring stick as to the strength of cord attachment we have to that person. If you can feel or 'see' the emotion, and hence the cord and its effect, then you can respond appropriately to it.
Lasting Pain Free Emotional Relief!
Sometimes these cords are insignificant weblike connections that are easily brushed aside or which fade over time. At other times they aren't so insignificant and can seriously reduce the quality of our everyday life. Cutting the negative cords of the past, that bind us to other people, is the single most important and best way to move forward in life.
See below, for instructions on how to take part.
A short video message from Phil about the benefits
of doing The Cord Cutting Technique for yourself.
You probably do not have the Flash Player installed for your browser!
If you find yourself unhappy most of the time, then NOW is probably a good time to do The Cord Cutting Technique.|
This can work in all areas of your life - in relationships, at work, your health, homelife, your life's purpose and even making business decisions.
Help youself make the right choices and remove the emotional clutter that keeps you from moving forward. Fear based emotional attachments are unhealthy. They drain your energy and may be responsible for much pain and sorrow.
Negative attachments have nothing to do with love, or the healthy part of a relationship. Cutting these negative cords will release much fear, resentment, anger and unforgiveness that you may have been holding onto without even realizing.
Who can benefit from this decording experience? Provide examples.
The list above is by no means complete, but you get the idea. This CD from the Distant Healer Home Therapist Series will change your life. Order your copy now, see what it can do to help you regain the control and power in your life that you deserve and have a right too.
- Anyone who has been the victim of abuse or has suffered abuse of any kind.
- Those who have grown up with cruel statements or remarks made by parents or relatives who should have known better.
- Adults who were the victims of the school bully and still find it difficult to forget.
- Adults who are, even now, victims of the office bully and need to take decisive action.
- Anyone who has suffered from lack of love or attention by one or both parents.
- Anyone who is in a relationship now and finds it difficult to express love or receive love.
- Victims of violence, blackmail, theft, fraud, burglary, abuse.
- Anyone who holds onto their emotions of anger, hurt, fear, jealousy, and the like.
- Family feuds and hostility.
- Blaming another for misguided, or bad advice, that affected your life.
- As a child, remembering the daily arguments, conflict and loss of control.
- Those with buried feelings that affect their own lives and the lives of those around them.
- Anyone who has seen their parents split up and divorce.
- Being a pawn in somebody else's nightmare personality disorder.
- Feeling an inability to resolve issues from the past and live more in the present.
- People who regularly suffer with nightmares, especially about someone else.
- PROCRASTINATORS this is for you: Can't write music, or a book, or an essay?
Think of what is getting in the way. This is your emotional block. De-cord NOW!
- SPORTS UNDER PERFORMANCE? - this is for you: No motivation? Can't perform?
Think of what is holding you back. This is your sporting block. De-cord NOW!
Okay... What do I have to do?
Taking part is very simple. If you've got this far, then you already have an idea of what it is that troubles you the most. A relationship with a parent, a relative, a spouse, a child. It might have something to do with your surroundings, your neighbours, your job, your health, or your faith.
The CD talks you through cutting 3 cords. These can be 3 different things, or one major thing and 2 smaller aspects. An aspect is something that supports a belief, or a thought that shows up afterwards.
For example: You might have major doubt that your spouse still loves you, even though they tell you time and again. So you decide to put this 'self-doubt about love', or this 'am I worthy' cord as number 1, whatever you decide to call it. There may be aspects that support that belief, like, 'the day you stood me up at the restaurant and I felt ashamed'. Whether or not there was a justifiable reason, the action supports the belief that 'I'm not important enough'. And the time you had to rush back out to buy flowers because you forgot my birthday. These actions are not supported by the talk and so this doubt is allowed fester and grow. Over time, insecurity starts to become a part of everyday life and part of the relationship, on both sides. If you love this person 100%, then dwelling on these kinds of details chips away at that percentage. Cutting these cords will allow you to see through the debris and make the changes necessary to take the relationship forward in a positive way.
The point is to BE SPECIFIC! Be specific, and not global.
"Mother doesn't love me" - is NOT specific. "Mother hit me in front of my friends on my birthday" - IS specific.
I can't stress this enough....... to be MOST EFFECTIVE, BE SPECIFIC!
This is fairly simple but if you prefer the supported options, please see them detailed above.
So pick 3 things, or as many as you want. If you only pick 2, you can 'tune out' for the last 1 and just enjoy the relaxation. Or, if you pick 10, you may feel like listening again in a few days time to catch the others, a few at a time, once you've taken onboard the meaning and lessons of the first 3.
Go with the flow. You might like to just go in and make it up as you go along. As you relax and 'tune in' to the meditation, you will feel a wonderful glow. Any pain that moves around inside of you will show up as a disturbance, and you will instinctively know that this is the time to deal with the pain and whatever it is that it relates to.
Lastly, find a really comfortable chair in a quiet spot and play the CD.
How to Order Your CD Online
The CD costs £12, postage paid, worldwide. That's the price of 1 UK prescription + postage. But, alas, this kind of help is not available on the NHS. Remember, you can use this CD as often as you need too without incurring any additional charges. Once you are free of the negative impact of your emotional ties, you are welcome, and encouraged to pass the CD on to someone else, so that they may also benefit from its regular use.
How to Order Your CD by Post
Alternatively, send your UK cheque (made payable to "Philip Chave") or cash payment, to:
Mr P Chave, The Haven Healing Centre, Street End Lane, Blagdon, Bristol BS40 7TW.
If you do send cash, please wrap it up in a padded envelope in several layers of paper so that it is not viewable through the envelope. I will not be responsible for cash lost in the post, but it shouldn't be a problem if you take sensible precautions to conceal it.
NEW! Now available as an instant MP3 download. No waiting.
Testimonials - Here's What People Have Said
- Dear Phil, your Cord Cutting Technique has been the best £12 I have ever spent. I've been in regular therapy for years and seem to have gotten nowhere. I really connected with what you were saying on the disc and have been able to leave behind the pain of the past. I'm now in my 60th year, and feel happy that the latter part of my life will be less burdened than my youth. God bless you, Rachel Penn. Rachel Penn - Watford, Herts, UK
- Note from Phil: Thank you, Rachel, for your kind words. I hope so too!
- Hello Phil, I received your Cord Cutting CD today. And I practiced the guided meditation. God bless you! Yes, although the cord cutting is a simple technique it is very effective. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This CD will in essence allow me to take better care of myself. You don't know how long I've been looking for a technique that is so effective. Also, it allows me to rely on my own internal healing to take place - a very loving and nurturing concept. Maryann M. - Pennsylvania, USA
- Hi Phil, I really like the cd, it is simplistic and it doesn't make me doubt my ability about how to cut cords myself. I have tried allsorts over the past few years and can basically sense where my cords are these days after a few years of practice! I started laughing yesterday when I felt a cord being cut! I know it is something we must do on a daily basis though like brushing our teeth to feel healthy.
I am so glad I bought your CD and thank you. God bless, from L (name withheld) L.S. - East Sussex, England, UK
- Hi Phil, I just wanted to say a huge thank you for your Cord Cutting CD. I feel so much better, physically and emotionally, than I've felt in many, many months since my husband left me 3 years ago. I feel I am ready to move on now. Thanks again. Best wishes, Jamie x Jamie Mitchell - Worcester, England, UK
- Hello Everyone, if you have any hesitation trying Phil's emotion healing Cd, don't. I felt a huge weight lift and it only took a few goes. I've tried online counselling, my doctor, my family, and nothing so far has worked. This was by far the best and I feel I have regained my sanity. God bless you Phil. Love Romina Romina Gordon, London, UK
- Mr Chave, your CD has been a lifesaver... Mine! I have been on antidepressants for 15 years. Now I realize that it was my past that I needed to deal with, not the present. Many thanks. Beth. (Beth lives in Kent, UK)
- Dear Mr Chave, my husband was a British soldier serving in Basra. Before leaving he was a kind and gentle man who only wanted to serve his country. The Iraq war has made him into a monster. Since coming home, he treats us like dirt and I have threatened to leave him many times in the last 2 years. I purchased your CD when I had nothing else to lose and gave it to ..(name removed).. telling him, you either listen to this or me and the kids are off. ........ He came down stairs crying his eyes out. Since then, he's listened to it many times. The drinking has stopped, his nightmares are gone and he is gradually finding peace. I can't thank you enough and .(name removed). thanks you too. Many thanks Phil. ..(name removed).. (From the wife of a British soldier, home from Iraq)
- Phil's note: Thank you for writing this. I am coming to realize this kind of self help is suitable for any of our military personnel, male or female, to cope with the demons they find it hard to leave behind, and I invite any soldier, or relative of one, to give the Cord Cutting CD a try. It is an aid to coping with the aftermath of war. Something any soldier would benefit from.
Hi Phil, I'm absolutely amazed that it's working already, even noticing a difference after my first session. I've tried other techniques over the years, including various inner child therapy, but they weren't effective. People close to me have started noticing a change, more energy, more confidence, less stressed. I look forward to continual change through using this guided technique. Many thanks, Carol - Australia
For more information about The Cord Cutting Technique, please visit: www.cordcuttingtechnique.com
Please share this page with your friends. Thank you.
If you have any questions before deciding, please write to me at:
Philip Chave © 2007-
Note 1: Please Apply Caution: THIS CD CONTAINS A DEEPLY RELAXING MEDITATION TYPE ROUTINE. PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS WHILST DRIVING OR AT ANY OTHER TIME WHEN YOU NEED TO BE ALERT, OR PAYING ATTENTION, OR OTHERWISE OUTWARDLY FOCUSED. THANK YOU. - Phil
Note 2: I am karmically convinced of the safety of this product, but as I cannot directly influence how you use this product, I assume no liability whatsoever for damages of any kind that occur to you or anyone else that uses this product or applies the technique. The method of cord cutting presented here and on the CD is not intended as a substitute for professional health care. - Phil
Note 3: Please be aware that Healing, distant or otherwise, does not take the place of conventional medicine. Always consult a GP for an acute or infectious condition, and problems of an urgent nature. Continue with your prescribed medication. Healing is a complementary therapy that works effectively alongside orthodox/conventional healthcare, thus expanding your treatment options.
Note 4: Copyright Notice. All material produced by The Haven Healing Centre and the Distant Healer Home Therapist Series is protected by copyright law. You may make one backup copy of your CD or MP3 for your own personal use. You may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or create derivative works of this material, unless authorized by The Haven Healing Centre.
Want to help maintain the Distant Healing Service?
, or visit: Online Donations. Thank You.
Go Back One Page